Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Killing Two Birds...

It's Wednesday and I must share with my friends 2 featured shops...First up is Becky, the featured blogger of the month from the EtsyBlogger team...She has two amazing Etsy Shops...First, Miss Fab B You'll find some great items in her shop from vintage to the most adorable aprons I've ever seen...Now I"m not an apron kind of person but her creative talents could easily sway me into an apron fanatic...Her second shop is BeckyKazana, filled fun ornaments created with pipe cleaners and some adorable notes and cards...



Next up is Denise Kung, owner of 2 wonderful Etsy shops...Journey of Love Designs has cute creative gift tags and cards... Sea Shell Baby is filled with knitted items and some bling...She is the Shop of the Week from the EtsyTwitter team...Who could ask for more...

I hope you enjoyed my share for Wednesday today...

4 comments:

Journey of Love Designs said...

Thank you for blogging about my shops!

The Fab Miss B said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about my shops! I'm thrilled to be part of your wonderful blog!

rosebud101 said...

Great shops, Eileen. Thanks for sharing!

Memories for Life said...

They both have lovely items :)

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com