Thursday, October 1, 2009

THE ANSWER...To Theme for Thursday Sept. 24

Theme for Thursday comments and guesses were very low last week...I even picked an easy theme but I suppose I didn't promote enough...Here's your answer to September 24ths Theme for Thursday...

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE...


This is one of my absolutely Favorite childhood books...I used to read it to my older son alot...I bet I read it every night for months and months on end...I still have the original book with his teeth marks on it from when he was little...My favorite line is...
"and when he came to the place where the wild things are they ROARED THEIR TERRIBLE ROARS AND GNASHED THEIR TERRIBLE TEETH AND ROLLED THEIR TERRIBLE EYES AND SHOWED THEIR TERRIBLE CLAWS TILL MAX SAID "BE STILL!"...
STAY TUNED FOR TODAY'S NEW THEME FOR THURSDAY...
TO BE POSTED LATER TODAY...

3 comments:

Jingle said...

I LOVE this book and I SO can't wait for the movie!!!

Eileen said...

me too...

rosebud101 said...

The movie looks great! I will be anxious to see it!

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog Archive