Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Winner for August - Theme for Thursday...

We have a winner folks...By random draw from my hat of many many comments and guesses the WINNER for August's THEME FOR THURSDAY is...
FlightFancy
CONGRATULATIONS!...
Please take time to visit flightfancy on etsy and see all of the beautiful creations listed...


Another wonderful shop on etsy of FlightFancy is PuddinFoot...You'll find unique dolls and bears beautifully handmade...


CONGRATULATIONS FlightFancy! You'll be receiving something special from my home studio...
Enjoy!...

1 comment:

FlightFancy said...

Wow! This is so exciting! :) Thank you, I feel like it's Christmas. I will contact you. Thanks so much for linking my shops, that's so nice!

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog Archive