Thursday, September 17, 2009

THE ANSWER - Last Week's Theme for Thursday 9/10

So I admit, I never knew what this was all about until I travelled to New Mexico and bought an ornament for my bathroom...I grew up back in the "hippie" days and took my place that suited me in the natural, flower power, care free time...Enough of that...My point being, I love the Grateful Dead, and still do...Guess you could call me a "dead head"...So my passion for Skulls and Roses came natural...
Back to New Mexico...So this ornament was a tile with...well let me show you...


the shop keeper explained what all of these awesome skull things were all about...That's when I learned about...


STAY TUNED FOR TODAY'S NEW
THEME FOR THURSDAY POST...

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

What a clever answer and very interesting tile!

Eileen said...

thanks...glad someone read the post...i love that tile...it sits above my toilet...he he he...

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog Archive