Friday, August 28, 2009

THEME FOR THURSDAY - August 28

Each Thursday I post pictures from various Etsy Shops and YOU are to guess the Theme For Thursday...Make a comment as to what you think my Theme is...At the end of the month I randomly pick a THEME FOR THURSDAY WINNER...The winner will receive a surprise gift from my studio, maybe glass, maybe not but definitely something cool and handmade...
Now see if you can guess what my Theme for Thursday is for this week...
Good luck!...








COMMENT or take a guess and you will be entered in my end of the month Giveaway...I'll post the Theme answer next Wednesday night...

This is the LAST THURSDAY of the month...Giveaway time...This weekend we will pick the WINNER for the August Theme for Thursday Giveaway...
Good Luck!...

12 comments:

Patty said...

Hi Eileen! I'm going to guess that your theme is "Vintage accessories".

SabrinaDesign said...

Hi!!!
I'll guess Vintage Womens Fashion.
Sabrina
sabrna@sabrinadesign.com
www.sabrinadesign.com

Jan said...

I'm going to say Vintage Fashions and Accessories!

Islandgirl said...

Lovely ladies from days of yore!

Peggy Whitworth said...

The Fifties were Nifty!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Vintage Fashion :)

jennuinecandles said...

1950's Women's Fashion Accessories

Eileen said...

your all on the right track...

keep those guesses coming...

Mountaindreamers said...

chic fashion accessories from the 50's

Suzanne@threepeats said...

Is it the TV show Madmen?

Jaime said...

Jackie O

Eileen said...

i'm sad...only 11 comments...wish there were more...picking a winner for August this weekend...

THE ANSWER...
Vintage Fashion...easy right?...

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog Archive