Friday, April 24, 2009

Mad World...

I heard this song was performed on American Idol sung by Adam Lambert...I missed the show and when I watched my TVO'd version of course Adam's song was cut off because the show was running late...When I found it online, OMG is all I could say...
I knew it sounded familiar, Tears For Fears 1983...Interesting reading behind the lyrics...

When searching on the internet I found this version and video by Gary Jules...I absolutely love this video...I must share it with you...

1 comment:

OliveStreetStudio said...

Same thing happened to us with our DVR. I asked a co-worker teh next day what Adam sang, and she said 'some song I didn't know'. When I heard he'd done "Mad World" I was psyched bc I had the Tears for Fears cd in my sewing room player! Yes, I'm a child of 80s alt music and not ashamed to admit it! hee hee I too saw that video and I'd heard that version before. I thought Adam did a great job. He is teh front-runner in our household's opinion.

random generator

Happiness...

"Tell everyone you know: "My happiness depends on me, so you're off the hook." And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they're doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for th e way you feel—and then, you'll love them all. Because the only reason you don't love them, is because you're using them as your excuse to not feel good."

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

My Headlines

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Beadmakers Blog Ring

Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random

alt-webring.com

Blog Archive